Re: [bug fix] Cascaded standby cannot start after a clean shutdown

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [bug fix] Cascaded standby cannot start after a clean shutdown
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 09:00:47AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Note for everybody on this list: I will be out for a couple of days at
> the end of this week, and my intention is to finish wrapping this patch
> at the beginning of next week, with a back-patch down to 9.5 where
> palloc_extended has been introduced as this has been seen a couple of
> times on -bugs or -hackers.  Feel free of course to comment and look at
> the thread for more background on the matter.

Okay, done this way.

Trying to run regression tests in parallel in ~9.5 leads to spurious
failures, which is annoying...  I had a patch fixing that but I cannot
put my finger on the thread where this has been discussed.
--
Michael

Вложения