Re: pg_config.h.win32 missing a set of flags from pg_config.h.inadded in v11 development

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pg_config.h.win32 missing a set of flags from pg_config.h.inadded in v11 development
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 06/12/2018 08:07 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 04:51:59PM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>> On 06/12/2018 10:51 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>>> meanwhile, Bowerbird (MSVC) is on 1.0.1d, lorikeet (Cygwin64) is on
>>> 1.0.2d and jacana (Mingw) doesn't build with openssl.
>>>
>>> I will look at upgrading bowerbird ASAP.
>> Well, that crashed and burned. What versions of openssl are we supporting?
> What kind of failures are you seeing?  I just compiled Postgres two days
> ago with MSVC and OpenSSL 1.0.2o (oldest version with a Windows
> installer I could find), and that was able to compile.  On HEAD, OpenSSL
> should be supported down to 0.9.8.  This thread discusses about whether
> we want to enforce HAVE_X509_GET_SIGNATURE_NID unconditionally or not,
> as it is disabled now.  Even if the code is linked to 1.0.2 and the flag
> is not set, then the code should be able to compile.

I installed 1.1.0h and got errors you can see on the buildfarm. I've now
installed 1.0.2o and everything is good.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: RE: [Proposal] Table-level Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) andKey Management Service (KMS)
Сообщение: RE: [Proposal] Table-level Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) andKey Management Service (KMS)