Re: armhf platform

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: armhf platform
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Ertan Küçükoğlu 2018-04-21 <026101d3d920$1a0173c0$4e045b40$@1nar.com.tr>
> Hello,
>
> I would like to contribute by building packages for all supported versions
> on armhf (Raspbian) platform. My main OS is Debian stretch, but I can try to
> have earlier versions installed if needed.

Hi Ertan,

at the moment we are building packages for all distributions and
architectures synchronously, i.e. from a single "matrix" job in
Jenkins. For this to scale for armhf, we would need to know how long
building typical packages takes on that platform.

Could you give building postgresql-10 from the .dsc a try and time it?
How many builds (e.g. for sid,buster,stretch,jessie) can you run in
parallel, and how long does that take?

(Also, why armhf, and not arm64?)

Christoph