Re: how to shrink pg_attribute table in some database

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: how to shrink pg_attribute table in some database
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 06:32:25PM +0300, Artem Tomyuk wrote:
> Thanks,
>
> as we understand there is a lack of autovacuum max workers in
> postgresql.conf.

that is a contributing factor. but the sheer size of this table means
that something is doing something very bad in your application.

> One question more, what impact would be on streaming replication? Will full
> vacuum create extra wal files during full vacuum?

Yes it will - in the size of new table.

Best regards,

depesz

Сообщение: Re: how to shrink pg_attribute table in some database
Сообщение: Re: how to shrink pg_attribute table in some database