Re: Translations contributions urgently needed

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: Translations contributions urgently needed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 09:51:02AM +0900, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
>> I'm not working on message translations.  Hotta-san is actively
>> working on the translations here:
>>
>> https://github.com/hotta/pg-nls-ja
>
> If you need help here, feel free to ping me.  I have done translation to
> Japanese for other things in the past in technical products, so anything
> related to Postgres in this language is not much an issue from here.

Thank you for the offering. Hotta-san and people working on the
translation work are communicating at:

So you might want to be subscribed to the list then talk to Hotta-san,
or directly write to him.

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

Сообщение: Re: Translations contributions urgently needed
Сообщение: Re: Translations contributions urgently needed