Re: pgAdmin 4 v2.0 Release Candidate 2

От Johann Spies
Тема Re: pgAdmin 4 v2.0 Release Candidate 2
Дата
Re: pgAdmin 4 v2.0 Release Candidate 2  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Список pgadmin-support
pts rule name              description---- ----------------------
---------------------------------------------------1.0ALL_TRUSTED            Passed through trusted hosts only via SMTP
0.5RP_MATCHES_RCVD        Envelope sender domain matches handover relay domain 2.5 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes
spamprobability is 40 to 60%                            [score: 0.5000]

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 09:13:42PM +0100, Dave Page wrote:

> pgAdmin III is a different application. It’s been discussed a number
> of times that pgAdmin 4 was never intended to be a carbon copy.

This remark seems to me a bit mischievous.  You seem to intentionally
distort Melvyn's complains - much like politicians do.

He has got valid arguments.  Try and listen to him please.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager        Faks: 021-883 3691

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

The integrity and confidentiality of this email is governed by these terms / Hierdie terme bepaal die integriteit en
vertroulikheidvan hierdie epos. http://www.sun.ac.za/emaildisclaimer

Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin 4 v2.0 Release Candidate 2
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin 4 v2.0 Release Candidate 2