Re: [HACKERS] pg_stop_backup(wait_for_archive := true) on standbyserver

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pg_stop_backup(wait_for_archive := true) on standbyserver
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] pg_stop_backup(wait_for_archive := true) on standby server  (Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Masahiko, all,

* Masahiko Sawada (sawada.mshk@gmail.com) wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 1:28 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> > Masahiko, Michael,

> >> Sorry, I missed lots of typo in the last patch. All comments from you
> >> are incorporated into the attached latest patch and I've checked it
> >> whether there is other typos. Please review it.
> >
> > I've taken an initial look through the patch and it looks pretty
> > reasonable.  I need to go over it in more detail and work through
> > testing it myself next.
> >
> > I expect to commit this (with perhaps some minor tweaks primairly around
> > punctuation/wording), barring any issues found, on Wednesday or Thursday
> > of this week.
>
> I understood. Thank you for looking at this!

I started discussing this with David off-list and he'd like a chance to
review it in a bit more detail (he's just returning from being gone for
a few weeks).  That review will be posted to this thread on Monday, and
I'll wait until then to move forward with the patch.

Next update will be before Tuesday, July 25th, COB.

Thanks!

Stephen