Re: [HACKERS] pg_stop_backup(wait_for_archive := true) on standby server

От Noah Misch
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pg_stop_backup(wait_for_archive := true) on standby server
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 07:04:32PM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> Masahiko, all,
>
> * Masahiko Sawada (sawada.mshk@gmail.com) wrote:
> > On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 1:28 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> > > Masahiko, Michael,

> > > I've taken an initial look through the patch and it looks pretty
> > > reasonable.  I need to go over it in more detail and work through
> > > testing it myself next.
> > >
> > > I expect to commit this (with perhaps some minor tweaks primairly around
> > > punctuation/wording), barring any issues found, on Wednesday or Thursday
> > > of this week.
> >
> > I understood. Thank you for looking at this!
>
> I started discussing this with David off-list and he'd like a chance to
> review it in a bit more detail (he's just returning from being gone for
> a few weeks).  That review will be posted to this thread on Monday, and
> I'll wait until then to move forward with the patch.
>
> Next update will be before Tuesday, July 25th, COB.

This PostgreSQL 10 open item is past due for your status update.  Kindly send
a status update within 24 hours, and include a date for your subsequent status
update.  Refer to the policy on open item ownership:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20170404140717.GA2675809%40tornado.leadboat.com