Re: [pgsql-www] Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Greetings Ashutosh,

* Ashutosh Bapat (ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com) wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 10:09 AM, Ashutosh Bapat
> <ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> > On Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 8:30 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> >> But you're saying you managed to edit pages before?
> >
> > I am certain that I have edited pages before e.g.
> > https://wiki.postgresql.org/images/f/f6/PGXC_Scalability_PGOpen2012.pdf was
> > added by me. Your suspicion that I might have used a different user name
> > might be right, but I am not able to spot another account. I use
> > ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com for all my postgresql related accounts, and
> > it seems that it's linked with ashutosh_bapat. But my other email id is
> > ashutosh.bapat@gmail.com. I tried resetting password using this second email
> > id and it said that I would receive an email for verification, which I have
> > never received. So, I am assuming that it's not linked with any user id on
> > postgresql.org. Is there any other way to find out, if I have accounts
> > linked with any of those email ids?
> >
> > I am not able to see edit history of above mentioned pdf. It might reveal
> > the user name that created it.

The username used to create it was, indeed, Ashutosh_bapat:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/File:PGXC_Scalability_PGOpen2012.pdf

> Do we have any updates? I am not able to update v10 open items because of this.

I don't think so.  Unfortunately, we really don't have any particular
way to make MediaWiki work with usernames that have underscores or @
symbols in them (or probably other things, really), even though the
community auth system supports them.

> Since the same login is used for commitfest app, I am less inclined to
> create a new login.

While it's not exactly fun, and not something we'd do for anyone, I'm
willing to try and make the changes to the various community auth using
sites for you if you create a new username, to update them to be
associated with that new username.

Thanks!

Stephen

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: