Re: [HACKERS] A typo in mcxt.c

От Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Тема Re: [HACKERS] A typo in mcxt.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I'm happy to know such a thing. mcxt.c is very stable part of the
code so those who don't know such things like me rarely comes.

At Thu, 23 Feb 2017 22:59:51 -0500, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote in <31880.1487908791@sss.pgh.pa.us>

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Ashutosh Bapat
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] dropping partitioned tables without CASCADE