Re: [ADMIN] Pg_upgradecluster failed

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Pg_upgradecluster failed
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Re: Matthieu Lejeune 2017-01-18 <45d1244b-145d-ffce-d140-0f693ae4948f@exxoss.com>
> But with my command I got this error :
>
> oot@bas40:/etc/postgresql/9.3/main# pg_upgradecluster -v 9.5 -m upgrade 9.3
> main
> Disabling connections to the old cluster during upgrade...
> Restarting old cluster with restricted connections...
> psql: FATAL:  database "template1" is not currently accepting connections

Hi,

pg_upgradecluster relies on the template1 database being accessible
for maintenance operations during the upgrade. This is currently not
configurable, but we could certainly add an option to allow passing a
different database (e.g. "postgres") for the upgrade.

------------+--------+----------+------------+----------+---------------+--------------+--------------+---------------+--------------+------------+---------------+-------------------------------------
>  template0  |     10 |        0 | C          | C        | t             | t
> |           -1 |         12030 | 200000724 |   37376355 |          1663 |
> {=c/postgres,postgres=CTc/postgres}

Uhm, "template0" must never be connected to, you shouldn't have set
datallowconn = 't. for it.

> If I try to change from false to true I got this error  :

> template0 must not allow connections, i.e. its pg_database.datallowconn must

(It seems this was even wrong before you changed it now)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Christoph Berg
--
Senior Berater, Tel.: +49 2166 9901 187
credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080, USt-ID-Nummer: DE204566209