Re: [pgadmin-support] [GENERAL] Moving from 9.5 to 9.6

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] [GENERAL] Moving from 9.5 to 9.6
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 01/19/2017 03:58 AM, PAWAN SHARMA wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> I am using postgres 9.5 enterprise and if I want to move or upgrade it

You are going to be more specific about what you mean about Postgres 9.5
enterprise. Where did you get it?

Also what do you mean by move it?

> 9.6 enterprise version then what are steps required and is it done by
> any patching or we have to completely upgrade from. 9.5 to 9.6

Complete upgrade.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: "Fernando"
Сообщение: [pgadmin-support] Server Status