Re: BUG #14243: pg_basebackup failes by a STATUS_DELETE_PENDING file

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: BUG #14243: pg_basebackup failes by a STATUS_DELETE_PENDING file
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
[Sorry for hanging to wrong message but I cannot get any email from
the list since this morning and I have to create a email from the
archive (posting is ok using the same email account. See my From:).]

Since no one came up with any useful solution for this soon, I think
I need to add this to the TODO list unless there's an objection.

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan