Re: BUG #14243: pg_basebackup failes by a STATUS_DELETE_PENDING file

От TAKATSUKA Haruka
Тема Re: BUG #14243: pg_basebackup failes by a STATUS_DELETE_PENDING file
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I study this a little more, but I cannot find the way to distinguish
STATUS_DELETE_PENDING state from the other state that causes permission
denied error.

Cmd.exe's "dir /q" may distinguish these, but I cannot know which API
is used.

Haruka Takatsuka
harukat@sraoss.co.jp

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6680491/why-does-windows-return-error-access-denied-when-i-try-to-open-a-delete-pended-f