Re: Small PATCH: check of 2 Perl modules

От Victor Wagner
Тема Re: Small PATCH: check of 2 Perl modules
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 12:23:56 -0300
Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> ... but I agree with the point upthread that this should wait to see
> what happens with the CMake stuff, since this is not a newly
> introduced problem.

I doubt, that CMake stuff would be ready for 9.6. There is just one
commitfest left, and it would be quite a radical change.

And even if would appear in the next release, it cannot be easily
backpatched to 9.5. So we'll probably live with autoconf until the
end-of-life of 9.5 series at least.

--                                   Victor Wagner <vitus@wagner.pp.ru>