Re: Small PATCH: check of 2 Perl modules

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Small PATCH: check of 2 Perl modules
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 11:48 AM, Victor Wagner <vitus@wagner.pp.ru> wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 12:23:56 -0300
> Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>
>> ... but I agree with the point upthread that this should wait to see
>> what happens with the CMake stuff, since this is not a newly
>> introduced problem.
>
> I doubt, that CMake stuff would be ready for 9.6. There is just one
> commitfest left, and it would be quite a radical change.
>
> And even if would appear in the next release, it cannot be easily
> backpatched to 9.5. So we'll probably live with autoconf until the
> end-of-life of 9.5 series at least.

Yeah, I'm rather doubtful about anything happening with cmake any time soon.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: [NOVICE] WHERE clause not used when index is used
Сообщение: Re: [NOVICE] WHERE clause not used when index is used