Re: No easy way to join discussion in existing thread when not subscribed

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: No easy way to join discussion in existing thread when not subscribed
Дата
Re: No easy way to join discussion in existing thread when not subscribed  (Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-www
Tom Lane wrote:
> Amir Rohan <amir.rohan@mail.com> writes:
> > I've read elsewhere that a possible solution is to provide a
> > mail address associated with a message (displayed on the web interface)
> > that routes your mail message to the thread.
>
> Seems awfully like a here-please-spam-us button.

Yeah, that doesn't sound good.  What I think would be workable is to
create a feature that emails you an archived message, and requires that
you're logged in with your community account.  That sounds hard enough
to abuse by spammers and convenient enough for actual users.

I wonder if it would break stuff like DKIM signatures, SPF checks, and
the like.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: No easy way to join discussion in existing thread when not subscribed
Сообщение: Re: No easy way to join discussion in existing thread when not subscribed