Re: There's something rotten in the PG infrastructure

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: There's something rotten in the PG infrastructure
Дата
Список pgsql-www
* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> I wrote:
> > * However, neither of my buildfarm critters noticed anything had happened
> > for about an hour and a half.  prairiedog lit off with a run around 0:55
> > Sunday, dromedary around 1:10.  (Both of them check every 20 minutes, not
> > on the same schedule.)  dromedary's run finished around 1:25.
>
> > * As of right now, 1:56 AM, the buildfarm status page is not showing an
> > update from dromedary, or indeed any other machine for nearly four hours.
> > There should have been a lot of updates by now.
>
> Hmm ... actually, it looks like both prairiedog and dromedary are
> rebuilding repeatedly, which is odd because certainly nothing is happening
> on gitmaster.  But the run start times quoted above probably only
> represent the runs that were active when I got annoyed enough to go look
> at what was happening.

I've been poking around and I don't see any obvious issues on either
gitmaster or git.p.o.  The cronjobs appear to be running.  Not saying
there isn't an issue but it's at least less than obvious if there is.
Further, these systems are still on wheezy (many other boxes have been
upgraded to jessie at this point), so nothing much has changed on them
in quite some time.  It's possible that there is an issue due to jessie
being on the host server, but hopefully not.
Thanks,
    Stephen

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: There's something rotten in the PG infrastructure
Сообщение: Re: There's something rotten in the PG infrastructure