Re: There's something rotten in the PG infrastructure

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: There's something rotten in the PG infrastructure
Дата
Список pgsql-www
I wrote:
> * However, neither of my buildfarm critters noticed anything had happened
> for about an hour and a half.  prairiedog lit off with a run around 0:55
> Sunday, dromedary around 1:10.  (Both of them check every 20 minutes, not
> on the same schedule.)  dromedary's run finished around 1:25.

> * As of right now, 1:56 AM, the buildfarm status page is not showing an
> update from dromedary, or indeed any other machine for nearly four hours.
> There should have been a lot of updates by now.

Hmm ... actually, it looks like both prairiedog and dromedary are
rebuilding repeatedly, which is odd because certainly nothing is happening
on gitmaster.  But the run start times quoted above probably only
represent the runs that were active when I got annoyed enough to go look
at what was happening.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: