There's something rotten in the PG infrastructure

От Tom Lane
Тема There's something rotten in the PG infrastructure
Дата
Re: There's something rotten in the PG infrastructure  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Список pgsql-www
Last night, and again tonight, I noticed weird delays in the buildfarm's
response to commits.  Last night I supposed that the buildfarm server was
down, and chided Andrew about it --- but now it seems the blame is
elsewhere, at least in part.  Facts (all times GMT-4 unless noted):

* According to git, Peter committed fab6ca23eaf114d1ae12377c7f5c8c952b5e0159
at Sun, 17 May 2015 03:35:29 +0000 (23:35 -0400).  This is not too far
from reality, because according to my mail logs, the commit message came
through from pgsql-committers at Sat May 16 23:36:19 2015.

* However, neither of my buildfarm critters noticed anything had happened
for about an hour and a half.  prairiedog lit off with a run around 0:55
Sunday, dromedary around 1:10.  (Both of them check every 20 minutes, not
on the same schedule.)  dromedary's run finished around 1:25.

* As of right now, 1:56 AM, the buildfarm status page is not showing an
update from dromedary, or indeed any other machine for nearly four hours.
There should have been a lot of updates by now.

It looks to me like not only is the buildfarm server wedged, but there's
something wrong with pushing from gitmaster to the mirror used by
buildfarm members.  It's not continuous, because stuff pushed during the
day Saturday seemed to get acted on promptly, but what's happening now?
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: