Re: There's something rotten in the PG infrastructure

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: There's something rotten in the PG infrastructure
Дата
Список pgsql-www
neitherof my buildfarm critters noticed anything had happened<br /> > > > for about an hour and a half.
prairiedoglit off with a run around 0:55<br /> > > > Sunday, dromedary around 1:10.  (Both of them check every
>> > * As of right now, 1:56 AM, the buildfarm status page is not showing an<br /> > > > update from
dromedary,or indeed any other machine for nearly four hours.<br /> > > > There should have been a lot of
>> rebuilding repeatedly, which is odd because certainly nothing is happening<br /> > > on gitmaster.  But
therun start times quoted above probably only<br /> > > represent the runs that were active when I got annoyed
anyobvious issues on either<br /> > gitmaster or git.p.o.  The cronjobs appear to be running.  Not saying<br /> >
thereisn't an issue but it's at least less than obvious if there is.<br /> > Further, these systems are still on
wheezy(many other boxes have been<br /> > upgraded to jessie at this point), so nothing much has changed on them<br
/>> in quite some time.  It's possible that there is an issue due to jessie<br /> > being on the host server, but
hopefullynot.<br /> ><p dir="ltr">We've seen some emails from  our buildfarm client as well, where the buildfarm
complainsabout database errors. I'm guessing some intermittent errors there, since the site itself works. That's also
thereason some snapshots on the ftp site are currently slightly out of date - they are uploaded at the end of
successfulbuildfarm runs.. <br /><p dir="ltr">So Afaict, the problem seems to be in the buildfarm, not in the pg
infrastructure.<p dir="ltr">The quick check for the replication between the git servers is to just look at the gitweb
interface.That one reads directly from the same got repository as the buildfarn clients would. <p dir="ltr">/Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: There's something rotten in the PG infrastructure
Сообщение: Re: There's something rotten in the PG infrastructure