Re: initdb start server recommendation

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: initdb start server recommendation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

<http://web.archive.org/web/20111127175231/http://people.planetpostgresql.org/andrew/index.php?/archives/233-Multi-tenancy-under-systemd.html>
> and here
<http://web.archive.org/web/20111221072621/http://people.planetpostgresql.org/andrew/index.php?/archives/134-Multi-tenancy-done-right.html>

Uh, those posts are 5 years old and you had to get them from the Wayback
machine --- I think you made my point.  :-)

> But in any case, it's largely irrelevant, ISTM. Anybody who actually
> needs that message from initdb should almost be using pg_ctl instead
> of calling postgres direct.

Agreed.

http://enterprisedb.com
 + Everyone has their own god. +

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: Auditing extension for PostgreSQL (Take 2)