Re: [GENERAL] Link Office Word form document with data from PostgreSQL

От Vincent Veyron
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Link Office Word form document with data from PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Mon, 30 Mar 2015 10:20:15 +0200
avpro avpro <avprowebeden@gmail.com> wrote:

> Have you ever experienced how to populate fields from a MS Office Word
> document with a PostgreSQL data available either in a table or view?
>
> I haven’t seen anything on the web; only possible with MS products, VS or
> Access.

Hi,

I use Perl for this. The process is :

-unzip the .docx document, and look for /word/document.xml in the resulting directory
-substitute field names with their values in this file (I don't use MS Word 'fields', though, just placeholders that
areunlikely to be found in documents, such as client_name, client_address, facturation_date, etc)
-zip the archive anew with a .docx extension

Voilà.

The code is about 40 lines long, I can post it if you care; the same process also works with Libre/OpenOffice documents

--
                    Salutations, Vincent Veyron

https://marica.fr/
Gestion des contentieux, des dossiers de sinistres assurance et des contrats pour le service juridique

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: