Re: [NOVICE] [SQL] JSON TO POSTGRE TABLE

От Felipe Santos
Тема Re: [NOVICE] [SQL] JSON TO POSTGRE TABLE
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi,
I want to ask a question about json index.
Can I make a index on a field of a json column?
e.g, for table 'json_tab' you given, can I run something like "create index 'json_index' on json_tab::key"?

Yes.

Also, in 9.4 we got JSONB data type, which may enhance JSON fields performance.