Re: [SQL] Re: [GENERAL] Link Office Word form document with data from PostgreSQL

От Vincenzo Campanella
Тема Re: [SQL] Re: [GENERAL] Link Office Word form document with data from PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Il 30.03.2015 15:01, Vincent Veyron ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I use Perl for this. The process is :
>
> -unzip the .docx document, and look for /word/document.xml in the resulting directory
> -substitute field names with their values in this file (I don't use MS Word 'fields', though, just placeholders that
areunlikely to be found in documents, such as client_name, client_address, facturation_date, etc)
> -zip the archive anew with a .docx extension
>
> Voilà.
>
> The code is about 40 lines long, I can post it if you care; the same process also works with Libre/OpenOffice
documents

Hi Vincent, could you please post the code? That would be very nice.

Thank you
vince

От: Vincent Veyron
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Link Office Word form document with data from PostgreSQL
От: Kevin Grittner
Сообщение: Re: Optimize a big matrix select