Re: Additional role attributes && superuser review

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Additional role attributes && superuser review
Дата
Re: Additional role attributes && superuser review  (Adam Brightwell <adam.brightwell@crunchydatasolutions.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Stephen Frost wrote:

> Thanks!  I've gone over this and made quite a few documentation and
> comment updates, but not too much else, so I'm pretty happy with how
> this is coming along.  As mentioned elsewhere, this conflicts with the
> GetUserId() to has_privs_of_role() cleanup, but as I anticipate handling
> both this patch and that one, I'll find some way to manage. :)
>
> Updated patch attached.  Barring objections, I'll be moving forward with
> this soonish.  Would certainly appreciate any additional testing or
> review that you (or anyone!) has time to provide.

I thought I saw a comment about using underscore to separate words in
privilege names, such as EXCLUSIVE_BACKUP rather than running it all
together.  Was that idea discarded?