Re: Additional role attributes && superuser review

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Additional role attributes && superuser review
Дата
Re: Additional role attributes && superuser review  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Adam,

* Adam Brightwell (adam.brightwell@crunchydatasolutions.com) wrote:
> I have attached and updated patch for review.

Thanks!  I've gone over this and made quite a few documentation and
comment updates, but not too much else, so I'm pretty happy with how
this is coming along.  As mentioned elsewhere, this conflicts with the
GetUserId() to has_privs_of_role() cleanup, but as I anticipate handling
both this patch and that one, I'll find some way to manage. :)

Updated patch attached.  Barring objections, I'll be moving forward with
this soonish.  Would certainly appreciate any additional testing or
review that you (or anyone!) has time to provide.

    Thanks again!

        Stephen

Вложения