Re: Additional role attributes && superuser review

От Adam Brightwell
Тема Re: Additional role attributes && superuser review
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro,

I thought I saw a comment about using underscore to separate words in
privilege names, such as EXCLUSIVE_BACKUP rather than running it all
together.  Was that idea discarded?

I'm not sure there was an actual discussion on the topic.  Though, at one point I had proposed it as one of the forms of this attribute.  Personally, I think it is easier to read with the underscore.  But, ultimately, I defaulted to no underscore to remain consistent with the other attributes, such as CREATEDB and CREATEROLE.

Thanks,
Adam