Re: BUG #12769: SSL-Renegotiation failures

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: BUG #12769: SSL-Renegotiation failures
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Arne,

On 2015-02-13 18:52:02 +0000, pilum.70@uni-muenster.de wrote:

> Bug reference:      12769
> Logged by:          Arne Scheffer
> Email address:      pilum.70@uni-muenster.de
> PostgreSQL version: 9.3.6
> Operating system:   CentOS6, openssl version OpenSSL 1.0.1e-fips
>
> I get ssl renegotiation failures with streaming standbys. Sometimes the
> connection breaks and is reconnected afterwards. However, if I use
> pg_basebackup (same libpq connection string), I don't get any of these
> failures, allthough the transferred data ist far beyond 512 MB
> So I don't think it's the
> ssl renegotiation bug (openssl of a yum update patched centos6)
> If I disable ssl_renegotiation_limit to 0, there are no errors any more,
> but that is only a workaround, no solution.

Heikki and me have recently investigated problems around SSL
renegotiation. See
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20150126101405.GA31719@awork2.anarazel.de
.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: pilum.70@uni-muenster.de
Сообщение: BUG #12769: SSL-Renegotiation failures
От: rob.rowan@ngc.com
Сообщение: BUG #12770: Syntax error in a header file for sparcv8 elif errors compiling