BUG #12770: Syntax error in a header file for sparcv8 elif errors compiling

От rob.rowan@ngc.com
Тема BUG #12770: Syntax error in a header file for sparcv8 elif errors compiling
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      12770
Logged by:          Rob Rowan
Email address:      rob.rowan@ngc.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.1
Operating system:   SunOS 5.10 Generic_141444-09 sun4u sparc SUNW

In src/include/storage/s_lock.h
Line 447
I believe the line that currently says:
elif  __sparcv8
Should be:
elif  defined(__sparcv8)

It compiled fine after I made that change.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me.