Re: BUG #12769: SSL-Renegotiation failures

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: BUG #12769: SSL-Renegotiation failures
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 02/13/2015 10:59 PM, Andres Freund wrote:
> On 2015-02-13 18:52:02 +0000, pilum.70@uni-muenster.de wrote:
>> I get ssl renegotiation failures with streaming standbys. Sometimes the
>> connection breaks and is reconnected afterwards. However, if I use
>> pg_basebackup (same libpq connection string), I don't get any of these
>> failures, allthough the transferred data ist far beyond 512 MB
>> So I don't think it's the
>> ssl renegotiation bug (openssl of a yum update patched centos6)
>> If I disable ssl_renegotiation_limit to 0, there are no errors any more,
>> but that is only a workaround, no solution.
>
> Heikki and me have recently investigated problems around SSL
> renegotiation. See
> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20150126101405.GA31719@awork2.anarazel.de
> .

I wasn't able to reproduce exactly the same error you saw, Arne, so it
would be good if you could test the patches I've been developing, to see
if they fix your problem too. That is, patches 0001 and 0002 from
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/54DE6FAF.6050005@vmware.com. Could
you do that?

- Heikki