Re: Possible typo in create_policy.sgml

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Possible typo in create_policy.sgml
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dean,

* Dean Rasheed (dean.a.rasheed@gmail.com) wrote:
> [There's also a typo further down -- "filter out the records which are
> visible", should be "not visible"]
>
> What do you think of the attached rewording?

Rewording it this way is a great idea.  Hopefully that will help address
the confusion which we've seen.  The only comment I have offhand is:
should we should add a sentence to this paragraph about the default-deny
policy?  I feel like that would help explain why the policies are
allowing access to rows.
Thanks!
    Stephen