Re: BRIN indexes - TRAP: BadArgument

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BRIN indexes - TRAP: BadArgument
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Robert Haas wrote:

> With all respect, I think this is a bad idea.  I know you've put a lot
> of energy into this patch and I'm confident it's made a lot of
> progress.  But as with Stephen's patch, the final form deserves a
> thorough round of looking over by someone else before it goes in.

As you can see in the thread, Heikki's put a lot of review effort into
it (including important code contributions); I don't feel I'm rushing it
at this point.  If you or somebody else want to give it a look, I have
no problem waiting a bit longer.  I don't want to delay indefinitely,
though, because I think it's better shipped early in the release cycle
than later, to allow for further refinements and easier testing by other
interested parties.

Сообщение: Re: "Core" function in Postgres
Сообщение: Re: “Core” function in Postgres