Re: pgsql: Row-Level Security Policies (RLS)

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pgsql: Row-Level Security Policies (RLS)
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Stephen Frost wrote:
> * Peter Eisentraut (peter_e@gmx.net) wrote:
> > On 9/19/14 11:41 AM, Stephen Frost wrote:
> > > Row-Level Security Policies (RLS)
> >
> > src/include/commands/policy.h needs to include a file that defines
> > Relation, so that it can stand on its own.
>
> Hum.  I wonder if that's because I got a bit over-aggressive at removing
> #includes while reviewing the patch.  In any case, will fix.

This kind of problem is easy to miss.  We need some way to have includes
checked and failures reported by buildfarm, or perhaps directly during
compilation.  I have a make rule for that somewhere, gcc-dependent
AFAIK, but it's ugly and leaves .gch files behind.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Row-Level Security Policies (RLS)
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Row-Level Security Policies (RLS)