Re: pgsql: Row-Level Security Policies (RLS)

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: pgsql: Row-Level Security Policies (RLS)
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
* Peter Eisentraut (peter_e@gmx.net) wrote:
> On 9/19/14 11:41 AM, Stephen Frost wrote:
> > Row-Level Security Policies (RLS)
>
> src/include/commands/policy.h needs to include a file that defines
> Relation, so that it can stand on its own.

Hum.  I wonder if that's because I got a bit over-aggressive at removing
#includes while reviewing the patch.  In any case, will fix.

    Thanks!

        Stephen

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Row-Level Security Policies (RLS)
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Row-Level Security Policies (RLS)