Re: pgsql: Row-Level Security Policies (RLS)

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: pgsql: Row-Level Security Policies (RLS)
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 2014-09-21 13:41:55 -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Stephen Frost wrote:
> > * Peter Eisentraut (peter_e@gmx.net) wrote:
> > >
> > > src/include/commands/policy.h needs to include a file that defines
> > > Relation, so that it can stand on its own.
> >
> > Hum.  I wonder if that's because I got a bit over-aggressive at removing
> > #includes while reviewing the patch.  In any case, will fix.
>
> This kind of problem is easy to miss.  We need some way to have includes
> checked and failures reported by buildfarm, or perhaps directly during
> compilation.  I have a make rule for that somewhere, gcc-dependent
> AFAIK, but it's ugly and leaves .gch files behind.

IIRC cplupluscheck catches such problem. Annoyingly it doesn't work
properly in vpath builds...

Master causes these warnings for me btw:
/home/andres/src/postgresql/src/backend/commands/policy.c:48:19:
warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
[-Wignored-qualifiers]
 static const char parse_row_security_command(const char *cmd_name);
                   ^
/home/andres/src/postgresql/src/backend/commands/policy.c:106:1:
warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
[-Wignored-qualifiers]
 parse_row_security_command(const char *cmd_name)
 ^

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Row-Level Security Policies (RLS)
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Row-Level Security Policies (RLS)