Re: pgsql: Add #define INT64_MODIFIER for the printf length modifier for 64

От Abhijit Menon-Sen
Тема Re: pgsql: Add #define INT64_MODIFIER for the printf length modifier for 64
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
At 2014-09-17 17:59:19 +0200, andres@2ndquadrant.com wrote:

> Abhijit: I'll later push a fix for PGAC_FUNC_SNPRINTF_SIZE_T_SUPPORT,
> but it'd good if you could check whether a configure before/after this
> commit changes other uintended things.

I just ran configure on a clean tree before and after Heikki's commit
(#ce4860) and diff'ed the results. The problem you fixed is the only
problem I see on my Linux machine. Also the only other instances of
INT64_FORMAT in config/ are now in the test itself, i.e. safe.

-- Abhijit