Re: pgsql: Add #define INT64_MODIFIER for the printf length modifier for 64

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: pgsql: Add #define INT64_MODIFIER for the printf length modifier for 64
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Hi,

On 2014-08-21 06:57:20 +0000, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> Add #define INT64_MODIFIER for the printf length modifier for 64-bit ints.
>
> We have had INT64_FORMAT and UINT64_FORMAT for a long time, but that's not
> good enough if you want something more exotic, like "%20lld".
>
> Abhijit Menon-Sen, per Andres Freund's suggestion.

Unfortunately this patch broke at least
PGAC_FUNC_SNPRINTF_SIZE_T_SUPPORT because that uses UINT64_FORMAT.

I only noticed because I noticed pg_vsnprintf()s in the profile. Which I
didn't use to see ;)

Abhijit: I'll later push a fix for PGAC_FUNC_SNPRINTF_SIZE_T_SUPPORT,
but it'd good if you could check whether a configure before/after this
commit changes other uintended things.

Greetings,

Andres Freund