Re: wal-e package

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: wal-e package
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Stuart Bishop 2014-08-28 <CADmi=6Neo=nbkgmpdiK==-W+C081eUzZVDXJ0SxwTOQ6JVs-mA@mail.gmail.com>
> Its in bzr on Launchpad, lp:~stub/ubuntu/trusty/wal-e/trunk or
> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~stub/ubuntu/trusty/wal-e/trunk/files
>
> # bzr-builder format 0.3 deb-version {debupstream}-0~{revno}~daily
> lp:~stub/ubuntu/trusty/wal-e/trunk
>
> The azure dependency is also in bzr at
> lp:~stub/ubuntu/trusty/python-azure/trunk, recipe at
> https://code.launchpad.net/~stub/+recipe/python-azure-daily

Ok, I'll have a look it.

> > Would you be interested to maintain the package in Debian? I can
> > sponsor uploads.
>
> I am interested. However, I don't have any Debian systems to test
> with, so I don't know if it is practical or not. My main concern is
> the dependencies.

Ideally the package would have testsuite in autopkgtest format. No
idea if it's testable without real S3 access or the like, but a basic
smoke test should be sufficient.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/

От: Stuart Bishop
Сообщение: Re: wal-e package
От: apt.postgresql.org repository
Сообщение: postgresql-9.3 updated to version 9.3.5-2~205.bzr460.pgdg+2