Re: PostgreSQL in Windows console and Ctrl-C

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: PostgreSQL in Windows console and Ctrl-C
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL in Windows console and Ctrl-C  (Christian Ullrich <chris@chrullrich.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 09:34:14AM +0530, Amit Kapila wrote:
> The problem can be solved this way, but the only question here is whether
> it is acceptable for users to have a new console window for server.
>
> Can others also please share their opinion if this fix (start server in new
> console) seems acceptable or shall we try by passing some information
> from pg_ctl and then ignore CTRL+C && CTRL+BREAK for it?

I wanted to point out that I think this patch is only appropriate for
head, not backpatching.  Also, on Unix we have to handle signals that
come from the kill command.  Can you send CTRL+C from other
applications on Windows?

http://enterprisedb.com
 + Everyone has their own god. +