Re: B-Tree support function number 3 (strxfrm() optimization)

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: B-Tree support function number 3 (strxfrm() optimization)
Дата
Re: B-Tree support function number 3 (strxfrm() optimization)  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2014-04-07 14:35:23 -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> That said, for my part, I don't like telling Greg that
> he either has to review something else which was submitted but that he's
> got no interest in (or which would take much longer), or not do
> anything.

Reviewing and committing are two very different shoes imo. This
discussion wasn't about it getting reviewed before the next CF, but
about committing it into 9.4.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Services

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: B-Tree support function number 3 (strxfrm() optimization)
Сообщение: Re: B-Tree support function number 3 (strxfrm() optimization)