Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1
Дата
Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1  (Rainer Tammer <pgsql@spg.schulergroup.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Rainer Tammer escribió:

> P.S.: What do you think of a smoker on the IBM developer cloud?
> If this is interesting I might organize the setup.

Please do get some Power buildfarm members setup if it's within your,
err, powers.  See here for instructions:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Buildfarm_Howto

If you can get machines for all architectures across all supported
versions of AIX, that'd be great.  Since these Power machines are not
very common, perhaps it'd be good if you can get one running Linux too;
we only have PowerPC running NetBSD and Mac OS X, nothing on POWER7.

There's no need for anyone to access the machines.  There's a push
script that's used to upload the test results.