Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1

От Rainer Tammer
Тема Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello,
OK, if no access from the outside is needed I can probably run smoke
builds on a Power5 on AIX 5.3, 6.1 and 7.1 LPAR.
And maybe we can get a Power 7+ LPAR at IBM. I will try to get a contact
within IBM.

Bye
  Rainer

P.S.: Power with AIX has now a market share from ~50% compared to all
other Unix systems.

On 25.02.2014 18:47, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Rainer Tammer escribió:
>
>> P.S.: What do you think of a smoker on the IBM developer cloud?
>> If this is interesting I might organize the setup.
> Please do get some Power buildfarm members setup if it's within your,
> err, powers.  See here for instructions:
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Buildfarm_Howto
>
> If you can get machines for all architectures across all supported
> versions of AIX, that'd be great.  Since these Power machines are not
> very common, perhaps it'd be good if you can get one running Linux too;
> we only have PowerPC running NetBSD and Mac OS X, nothing on POWER7.
>
> There's no need for anyone to access the machines.  There's a push
> script that's used to upload the test results.

Сообщение: Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1
Сообщение: Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1