Re: Standalone synchronous master

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Standalone synchronous master
Дата
Re: Standalone synchronous master  (Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com>)
Re: Standalone synchronous master  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
* Andres Freund (andres@2ndquadrant.com) wrote:
> That's why you should configure a second standby as another (candidate)
> synchronous replica, also listed in synchronous_standby_names.

Perhaps we should stress in the docs that this is, in fact, the *only*
reasonable mode in which to run with sync rep on?  Where there are
multiple replicas, because otherwise Drake is correct that you'll just
end up having both nodes go offline if the slave fails.
Thanks,
    Stephen

Сообщение: Re: Standalone synchronous master
Сообщение: Re: Standalone synchronous master