Re: NC Triangle PUG mailing list

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: NC Triangle PUG mailing list
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> I gather that the approved way to get a community-hosted mailing
> list for a PUG is to apply via the -www list. I have set this group
> up in meetup.com
> <http://www.meetup.com/Triangle-Postgres-Users-Group>, and would
> like a mailing list please.

Can you suggest a name for the postgresql.org mailing list, and an email
address for the owner?  Please navigate to
http://www.postgresql.org/list/ for existing PUG names -- what's printed
is a description, the actual names are the last part of the URLs.
"triangle-nc-pug" would be a name, I assume the description would be
"Triangle, NC, US".

I notice that the community/user-groups/ page lists the Triangle as
Raleigh-Durham.  Personally I have never seen a triangle with only two
vertices.  Maybe that's how the imperial unit system defines triangles?
(I only joke about this because my favorite online radio station
broadcasts from Chapel Hill, but hey, I've never been to NC anyway).

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: NC Triangle PUG mailing list
Сообщение: Re: NC Triangle PUG mailing list