NC Triangle PUG mailing list

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема NC Triangle PUG mailing list
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 09/20/2013 03:26 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> On 09/20/2013 12:42 PM, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:

>>> Hmmm.  I wonder if we can set up a 2nd group out of the SFPUG account.
>>> Fetter?
>> I think it would be better to have PG.US support NC Triangle PUG
>> directly, given the framework that has been put in place to support
>> individual PUGs.
>>

> OK. Let's get a PG hosted mailing list going. How do we go about
> setting up the meetup stuff? Just do it and then bill PG.US?
>
> Do we provide web space to PUGs?

I gather that the approved way to get a community-hosted mailing list
for a PUG is to apply via the -www list. I have set this group up in
meetup.com <http://www.meetup.com/Triangle-Postgres-Users-Group>, and
would like a mailing list please.

cheers

andrew

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: More broken mailing list filters