Re: pgsql: Expose the estimation of number of changed tuples since last ana

От Cédric Villemain
Тема Re: pgsql: Expose the estimation of number of changed tuples since last ana
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Le vendredi 5 juillet 2013 15:44:55, Magnus Hagander a écrit :
> On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 3:43 PM, Cédric Villemain <cedric@2ndquadrant.com>
wrote:
> >> Expose the estimation of number of changed tuples since last analyze
> >>
> >> This value, now pg_stat_all_tables.n_mod_since_analyze, was already
> >> tracked and used by autovacuum, but not exposed to the user.
> >
> > I though you agreed on a shorter name ? (n_mod_tuple ?)
>
> No, I suggested a shorter name, but was convinced that this would
> likely be more confusing..

I understand (I read the review thread). is it correct to interpret that as
the number of tuples bloating the table ?
I supposed that hot_update was not tracked for autovacuum task, but I have a
doubt now .
--
Cédric Villemain +33 (0)6 20 30 22 52
http://2ndQuadrant.fr/