Re: pgsql: Expose the estimation of number of changed tuples since last ana

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: pgsql: Expose the estimation of number of changed tuples since last ana
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 3:43 PM, Cédric Villemain <cedric@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>> Expose the estimation of number of changed tuples since last analyze
>>
>> This value, now pg_stat_all_tables.n_mod_since_analyze, was already
>> tracked and used by autovacuum, but not exposed to the user.
>
> I though you agreed on a shorter name ? (n_mod_tuple ?)

No, I suggested a shorter name, but was convinced that this would
likely be more confusing..

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

От: Cédric Villemain
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Expose the estimation of number of changed tuples since last ana