Re: pgsql: Expose the estimation of number of changed tuples since last ana

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: pgsql: Expose the estimation of number of changed tuples since last ana
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 4:23 PM, Cédric Villemain <cedric@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Le vendredi 5 juillet 2013 15:44:55, Magnus Hagander a écrit :

>> > I though you agreed on a shorter name ? (n_mod_tuple ?)
>>
>> No, I suggested a shorter name, but was convinced that this would
>> likely be more confusing..
>
> I understand (I read the review thread). is it correct to interpret that as
> the number of tuples bloating the table ?

No. That would n_dead_tup.

It's the number of tuples that changes the distribution of values and
would thus require ANALYZE. not VACUUM.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: pgsql: Remove stray | character