Re: changeset generation v5-01 - Patches & git tree

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: changeset generation v5-01 - Patches & git tree
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2013-06-24 07:29:43 -0700, Kevin Grittner wrote:
> Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> > On 2013-06-23 10:32:05 -0700, Kevin Grittner wrote:
>
> >> The contrib/test_logical_decoding/sql/ddl.sql script is generating
> >> unexpected results.  For both table_with_pkey and
> >> table_with_unique_not_null, updates of the primary key column are
> >> showing:
> >>
> >> old-pkey: id[int4]:0
> >>
> >> ... instead of the expected value of 2 or -2.
> >>
> >> See attached.
> >
> > Hm. Any chance this was an incomplete rebuild?
>
> With my hack on the pg_basebackup Makefile, `make -j4 world` is
> finishing with no errors and:

Hm. There were some issues with the test_logical_decoding Makefile not
cleaning up the regression installation properly. Which might have
caused the issue.

Could you try after applying the patches and executing a clean and then
rebuild?

Otherwise, could you try applying my git tree so we are sure we test the
same thing?

$ git remote add af git://git.postgresql.org/git/users/andresfreund/postgres.git
$ git fetch af
$ git checkout -b xlog-decoding af/xlog-decoding-rebasing-cf4
$ ./configure ...
$ make

> > Because I can't reproduce it, despite some playing around...
>
> Maybe if you can reproduce the build problems I'm seeing....

Tried your recipe but still couldn't...

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List
Сообщение: Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List